Monday, May 31, 2010

One more weekend....

suffering with treatment! Been racking my brain trying to think of positives to focus on as really has been a very tough weekend, how did I go downhill so rapidly, I really dont know, very scary to be honest but anyway I have survived it, without alcohol as well, I'm so boring these days. So here are the positives:

* 9 more treatments to go
* Only one more weekend of actually being in treatment
* Being this ill makes you think about things a lot more, puts things in sharp perspective and shows you who cares, which in my case is an awful lot of people which is very nice
* I have obviously split somewhere inside hence the bleeding, but outside I still havent, yet, so hopefully that will mean I wont and will also heal quicker afterwards
* I dont even need to pretend that I am going to go to the gym and could say I want fish and chips tonight (I know again, what is the matter with me!)
* Hopefully my yukky little cancer mate is already dead or very nearly dead and the chemo will finish him off if not

Negatives, well I'm not going there, well at least not tonight, early rising tomorrow as have consultant, bloods, chemo and radio to look forward to. Lucky me at least I'll get a bucket load of drugs to come home with.

Night night everyone going to try and get some zzzzz's now.

9 Days 13 Hours and 13 Mins to go, as long as they are on time of course with that last treatment ;-)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment