Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mini Day

Hey Bloggers,

Ordered my little mini this morning which was quite exciting although got to say the guy selling it to me was even more excited than me!!!! Quite a rare car so they are all looking forward to seeing it and they are going to build it in june so i should have it by the end of the month....

Been round Annabelle and Nick's the rest of the day which was lovely but I really have been in agony, cant get comfy, cant walk properly and every time I go to the loo, its double razor blade pain and starting bleeding from there. Resorted to intrasite with morphine tonight nothing else is going to work at this point so my bits are high and the rest of me is real low ;-( Not looking forward to next week at all, I know it means I'm closer to the end but 24hrs is a long time at the moment.

11 Days, 13 Hours and 19 Mins to go, and I'm feeling every single minute of it now. Dosed up on tablets and wanting to sleep i just hope my botty lets me. Everyone is feeling ill in the house, I hope to god I hold up and dont catch something on top of everything else. Amanda's tomorrow, my friends are just so amazing with their kindness, having us round all the time, so uplifting.

Night all.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment