Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weird dreams!

Well tonight I am dead on my feet, can hardly write this but I'm a committed blogger so obviously wont be able to go to sleep if i dont. Actually not sure I want to go to sleep if I have the same kind of dreams I've been having, last night I was strangling a dog sized rat with my bare hands and trying to boil at the same time under the hot water tap (which obviously wouldnt boil anything let alone a live rat), totally horrendous. I liken the dog sized rat to my cancer although i hope to god its a lot smaller than that, anyway it wasnt going to bite me (it was trying) and even though i woke up I was definitely winning ;-)

Chilled this morning, boys were out at football, connor wanted to wear the new (wrong) football boots, wash them and send them back, I out and out laughed at that idea so he just wore them anyway, great now we are lumbered with them!

Sorted out our trip to Cornwall with friends at beg of Sept, alas not all of them can do it but i will do something special with the others so sorry to them for talking about something nice i shall be doing without them but i am very very excited. A long long time since i've been to cornwall and I think we and the kids are going to love it, like a posh centerparcs, we've got our own hottubs on the decking, lubberly. Also booked Rick Steins and 15 (Jamie Oliver's) restaurants, I love the fact I am so organised sometimes ;-) Felt good to be in usual sorting things out mode.

Had a ickle bit of pampering this afternoon and then round to yasmins for a bit of a knees up for Wolf. It was really nice to see everyone even if me and my uncle did get a bit emotional at the end (again). Caroline gave me another "got through the week badge, well it was a card this time", I really enjoy them so she's now obliged to do them now bless her, such a kind thought.

Just had another immodium moment, for gods sake do they have shares in radiotherapy treatment or something, its a nightmare, plus I'm going bald and I dont mean the hair on my head, charming. More than enough for one day, more visitors tomorrow so better get my beauty sleep plus i need to go to the loo again QUICK.

See you all.

Nighty Night.

T
x

No comments:

Post a Comment