Monday, May 10, 2010

Uneventful day!

Not too much to report today, I know boring cow I hear you say.

More lovely visitors bearing gifts, thank you Rebbeca and Jo. The CT machine obviously broke down today as they were running like 40 mins late at the lovely St Lukes, then i was in and out in about 3 mins flat (senior radiographer!) typical, 2 hour round journey for 3 mins. Starting to burn now, trying not to think about it.

Can they move my appointment tomorrow to something useful, like close to my 8.30am appointment with my consultant, dont be stupid its at 2.10pm of course, cheers and then they'll be late of course. Was hoping to drop in on our mgmt meeting in windsor but going to struggle somewhat me thinketh, might just have to go for a little coffee and piece of cake in Guildford instead ;-)

Catching up with Flash Forward, awesome program, I love it!

Sleep tight.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment