Friday, May 14, 2010

Blog Addicts Anonymous?

Yep I think I am actually now addicted to writing my blog, I actually tried to go to sleep without writing it and just couldnt so here I am at 1.30am in the morning, crazy mad woman!

Well the knickers turned up, they are just perfect so very happy with them. Connor's football boots also turned up but mummy has ordered the wrong ones apparently, whats the difference between astroturf and artificial grass I ask you, obviously very important factor in your game when you are an 8.5 year old!

Picked him up late from his outdoor adventures at school today and went to fish and chip shop to get him and daddy their tea (how many people get fish and chips on a friday night I ask you and what sort of people want to eat in! we waited nearly half an hour and had a giggle over a couple of choice haircuts, naughty mummy and son!) nice to do something ordinary, people seem so shocked to even see you, expecting you to look like you are at deaths door, really bizarre some of the comments you get, the thing is i'm shocked myself, the way i feel i should look different but the face isnt showing too much and the rest of it i can cover with clothes I guess.

I popped to the pub with a couple of the mums to eat our dinner before picking up the kids which was nice as really havent been out much apart from lunch in guildford this week and the stab victim in wagamama's episode.

Some visitors from work today, I could get used to having meetings in the gazebo, very civilised but apparently i left the heater on afterwards, naughty girl!

Nothing very new to report on the symptoms front, just feeling more of everything but through gritted teeth I got through another week, yippee no radio for two whole days in fact it will be a record, two whole days without a hospital visit something i havent managed for about four weeks now.

Nite Nite all, sorry this blog isnt terribly humerous, i am frankly exhausted (good job i had a snoze when i put connor to bed, probably why i couldnt sleep until now) so see you tomorrow for the next installment.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment