Friday, May 21, 2010

Razor Blades!!!!

Goodness, did so well today and then I literally went to the loo and swear I must have passed razor blades, I cannot believe how painful that was, I'm in shock, I think I will have to stop eating if that is what is going to happen. Bucket loads of Aloe Vera, but poor body still trying to get over it. Anyway enough of that I'm sure you get the picture.

Lovely visitor this morning, Vicki, with more pressies, I really could get very used to this, the champagne with a straw tickled my humour in particular.

Then Annabelle and I went to St Lukes and got some lunch on the way back. I took us to the grottiest pub ever thinking it was the one up the road, oops was a bit late as we'd already ordered our food, never mind I'm still alive so the food poisioning escaped us today. Lovely sights in there, goodness something out of a Viz magazine, rather amusing but god knows where they come from, certainly not Windlesham she said in a stuck up snobby kind of way ;-) No Russell Crowe either, I dont know, so little excitement. Was exciting to get out of the house for something other than being zapped though.

What a gorgeous beautiful day to celebrate being half way through the treatment. I still dont think my skin has actually broken yet, desperately hanging on for dear life, hopefully the consultant will be pleased with me on Monday.

Off for some serious ZZZZZZZ's now, they are such a welcome relief from the pain when I am awake although it does kind of just become a background noise when its there all the time. Distraction has been good today it really does help take your mind off things.

Hubby says I havent been talking about him enough, sure he's going to be painting the fence tomorrow so I can rave about him (NOT!) Bless him he made me a drink and has scuttled off to play "Call of Duty", how much do I hate that game!

Lots of love to you all
x

2 comments:

  1. Tania - Nutella, do you still read comments on this Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, i thought this was an incredibly good post. In thought I would like to invest writing such as this moreover – taking time and actual effort to have a top notch article… but exactly what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means apparently get something done. www.razorwang.com

    ReplyDelete