Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ouch!

Ok intrasite cream isnt really helping day 2 unfortunately, what a bummer, how short lived was that maybe it was the champagne that helped yesterday and not the cream at all (tee hee I'm still laughing although i have no idea why with the day I had). The pain is just building and building, I'm just praying I can hold out a day or two longer than expected with the skin breaking thing, I know how a roasted chicken feels now I can tell you especially when the skin goes a bit too crispy ;-)

Struggled to get going today, might have had something to do with being up late as much as the cancer treatment if i'm honest but i've had a tummy ache all day and tummy is swollen, hope this isnt some new side effect I am developing. I'm starting to pop quite a few pills as I need to build up the pain relief to numb everything as much as possible I guess.

Incident last night/today, involving 8 year olds and pictures of naked ladies, dont ask, complete nightmare, I want my baby to stay an innocent bless him, I just feel sorry for Amanda at least Connor didnt demonstrate what he saw, complete shocker, relieved he didnt ask me what was going on, he thinks you have babies by drinking a special potion right now. Cute. Apart from that going off I was very proud of Connor today, pleased he told us what he saw and pleased that he got an award from school for hard work (just a piece of laminated paper but very very important just the same) and some more ticks.

He told me tonight that he wanted to sleep with me, daddy had his turn last night he said, loved him so much for saying it and as he was going to sleep cuddled up he took my hand and kissed it, the littlest things are so priceless arent they and I know why I've got to keep being strong, I owe it to my boy I cant bear to see anything or anyone hurt him and I need to be here for him and all the friends that love me.

Amanda bought me cutest present today, little lavender heart to match my cushions, love it and Natalie gave me an awesome card that made me cry, just because I miss her and the words were so great. Missed another friend who I forgot was coming round, I must have been in the shower so felt really bad about that, at least she lives close by. I really must remember to put house visits in the diary!

My stomach is making a whole load of noises and I'm feeling an immodium moment coming on and connor is busy trying to push me out of bed in his sleep bless him, think the cushion in the middle is going to have to come out as otherwise I may have a very restless night.

So I'll sign off but I know you're thinking how long has she still got and I cant leave til I tell you so the answer is:
21 Days, 14 hours and 32 mins.....

Good Night.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment