Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Burn, Burn, Burn!

Hi Blog Fans,

Can you believe it when I was being zapped today the song playing was burn, burn, burn by Johnny Cash! The actual words (in case you dont know) that were playing in those vital seconds were: "And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire!" I said to them, very funny was it supposed to be a joke and the woman was horrified, she said oh no its just a country and western CD. Had to laugh though, it could only happen to me!

Bad day in terms of sickness and feeling generally s**t, its these awful injections, poor nurse today I made her so nervous about giving it to me, i had to shout out loud it was so painful. Thank god they are over, white blood cells you better be listening cos I dont want any more of those injections so praying for good bloods on friday. And the hair just keeps falling out, I hope i've got some left for tomorrow night! But despite these things you know what my skin still hasnt broken down there, its looking pretty darn awful and so incredibly sore but another two zaps and I will have survived another week. I cant believe it so thats good news isnt it.

Not much else to report, Annabelle took me to the hospital today which was nice and we chatted about outside furniture and stuff, I'm very into designing my new patio for the new hot tub at the minute, nice little distraction I must say. Think I will buy some mags tomorrow to give me some more ideas. Anyway now the big question, what the hell am I going to wear tomorrow, what a dilemma, can I wear any kind of trousers, I doubt it but I might try some baggy ones. Honestly the things we have to go through, Hubby finds out in the morning I think whether I will be meeting famous people, even more pressure if I am, might have to pop to the shops ;-) Hubby please dont read that last bit.

14 Days, 12 Hours and 32 Mins to go....

Night all
x

No comments:

Post a Comment