Sunday, May 23, 2010

Low

It started out a good day, buying a hot tub, yes bloggers we finally went and ordered it. Lovely Hubby wangled a bargain, actually a very good bargain, its awesome, its also absolutely huge, as big as a room, literally! Delivery, end of June so better get a move on with the patio, oh darn thats my bit to organise so better get on the case.

We then spent a lovely afternoon at the Marlows but I was getting really sore towards the end of it. Since then I have rapidly deteriorated as has my mood, probably started with the fact that handfuls of hair came out in the shower this morning (i mean from my head!). They said I wouldnt lose my hair, well they might have said probably and maybe I wont lose all of it but still fairly shocking and its carried on all day and I dont even have the chemo attached right now. Just shows how long its in the system for.

My stomach is going crazy I've been to the toilet several times but I dont think I'm done yet. Skin is getting all red and blistery now and I am seriously in agony. Hubby just caught me crying, sorry just cant help it, feeling sorry for myself tonight, just not sure how I can get through another 3 weeks of this treatment particularly the week with chemo, would be nice if they could knock me out for about a month right now.

Well Dr Essapen is going to have a nice time tomorrow when i dump my list of woes on her! Hoping to feel more upbeat after a good sleep. See you tomorrow. Night x

P.S. 17 Days, 14 Hours and 40 Mins to go......

No comments:

Post a Comment