Friday, May 28, 2010

Awesome!

Sorry for lack of blog last night folks but didnt get back until 1am from the Black Eyed Peas. We didn't get to meet them unfortunately but they were absolutely amazing, probably the best concert I've seen, especially Will.I.am Well talented, he can dj for me anytime. Was so nice to do something that made me feel normal, everyone said how well I looked, bit ironic really but nice anyway. It was so awesome to have been able to take Connor and see him bopping around, one of the ladies was so enamoured with him, said he was the most handsome child she'd ever seen, well he is pretty gorgeous I have to agree and he kept cuddling me and enjoyed pushing my wheelchair bless him.

Boy did i suffer for an evening out plus some wine and a bit of cheese though, been up since 5am on the loo and so sore today as wore trousers last night so now am walking about like a bandy legged cowboy!

Was feeling pretty sick and rough this morning, hair still falling out in handfuls and not looking forward to bloods and seeing the consultant but i have been lifted by a couple of things:

* Only 9 more treatments to go!
* Dr Essapen actually smiled at me today and admitted that I was doing amazingly well, better than anyone she'd ever seen and shes never had anyone having this treatment go to a concert in the middle before, so lots of firsts, I felt invincible when she said that, she was obviously really pleased with me. Now the treatment is narrowed down to back bottom there is a good chance I can escape without broken skin on front bottom, so thats my new challenge ;-)
* Bloods were good, white blood cell count back up there so no more yukky injections, for now anyway.

So despite feeling totally sick and yukky I am estatic and have lots of friends looking after us at the weekend, thank you all, so sweet of you, hoping that will take my mind off chemo next week but at least that will mean I'm close to the end. Almost within my grasp.

12 Days, 21 Hours and 45 Mins left.

Byee ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment