Monday, May 3, 2010

Yippee, Catheter free!!!!!

How sad, i am so excited my bladder is happily working on its own again so rather than dwelling on what is to come tomorrow i'm sitting here with a big grin on my face!

4 hours and 4 samples later they let me go. Popped into Windsor as needed some more pain so thought i'd get the old eyebrows threaded, pre treatment, everyone looking at me. Oh yes still look like stab victim, so preoccupied with catheter i nearly forgot about that. Oh well whatever.

Feeling a bit faint by that point and realised i hadnt eaten so suitably "trackied" up looking totally chav and of course sporting stab wound decided that wagamamas needed to see me too.

Sneakily drove, gonna be a while now, the things i'm getting excited about these days, sorry betty but never thought going out in windsor looking like a chav driving my toyota yaris would ever be classed as exciting but trust me it was, now a ferrari would have course have been better but unless i've got any unknown blogger fans who are reading this and want to come and see me, its very very unlikely to happen!

Hubby came back enthusing about hot tubs, i say lets just buy the beauty! Off for crafty kip, lets see how long it lasts.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment