Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wot No Blog!!!!!

Sorry bloggers I was actually, you'll be pleased to hear having such a laugh with Natalie, Michelle and Hubby that I got to bed too late.

My new best friend is the intrasite cream my consultant prescribed, its really helping with the soreness and when my skin breaks I get one with Morphine in it, hee hee my bits are going to be high ;-)

Michelle took me to depressing St. Luke's yesterday but at least we didnt have too much of a delay, lots of different people taking me this week which will be a nice distraction, I just want to get through it as quick as possible.

I had a little granny nap in the afternoon and then Natalie showed up for dinner. God she makes me laugh, she'd been driving round in circles because she couldn't get into reverse in her hire car. I had to do it again for her this morning as well.

Best of all the perudo virgin (Natalie) thrashed phil and I did too. Girl Power. A really fun evening and I was in much better spirits for seeing two such dear friends, much more upbeat yesterday.

Thanks Girls
Love
T

P.S. 22 Days, 4 Hours and 1 Minute left

No comments:

Post a Comment