Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Down in the dumps!

Burn Baby Burn, thats me tonight, I am starting to be really really sore as the day has progressed and i've still only done 7 of my 28 treatments (today they were running early, typical)! yikes, drinking shed loads of water and needed more immodium this evening.

More lovely pressies this morning from Sheila and the pressie i bought for a friend arrived which i was mighty pleased with. I'm pretty sure she liked it.

Apart from that a pretty uneventful day trawling through email. My (currently ex) personal trainer popped in to visit me, which just reminded me that i haven't done anything resembling exercise for at least a month ;-(

Ate fish and chips which is rather unlike me but they were pretty yummy. Hubby out and Connor asked me some tough questions about the big "C" which i really wasnt in the mood to answer. I know its on his mind that i could die, I hope i reassured him enough, no chance i am going anywhere, I mean who would make sure he does his homework ;-)

Night all. Friends round tomorrow and betty's new beau so I'm sure I will have lots to tell you ;-)

T

No comments:

Post a Comment