Sunday, May 30, 2010

Feeling Low

Hey bloggers,

wasnt going to write my blog tonight (and technically I havent as its now 3.30am in the morning) as I was just feeling too down, but I guess you got to take the rough with the smooth and it was bound to get like this.

Actually frightened of going to the loo as the lovely Amanda and James made too much yummy food and I think i ate too much. Feels very depressing to have to worry about what you eat because its got to come back out again but that is indeed where I am right now. I cannot describe to you the pain it's just relentless and I feel realy down, the fact I cant get a decent nights sleep isnt going to help. Think its just a case of existing now until the finish line and taking a load of drugs, morphine and chemo what a lovely combination to look forward to.

Silver lining of my cloud tonight, my little boy is the other side of my bolster cushion having big old zzzzz's! He saw me have a big old blub tonight bless him and he knows I'm in a lot of pain, he's a big comfort to me. Poor hubby is feeling poorly too bless, what a household.

Night, or should i say good morning.

10 Days, 9 Hours and 22 Mins to go, please may every second go a little faster.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment