Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day Three - Election 2010

Crikey I feel like someone who has jumped off a cliff, i am going downhill so fast its quite scary. Burning has started (that is not good trust me, like bad cystitis so far) and I am so so tired and nauseous already.

Had an old friend and fellow cancer sufferer around today, it was so lovely to see her and compare notes, she's doing good so gave me good hope!

Whats the good news, well saturday lunchtime get rid of the chemo line. Phil has invited the whole world it feels like to celebrate the royal, official opening of the gazebo, I hope I can last, might need to have a catnap in the afternoon!

Had a nice cuddle with my boy this evening, but heart wrenching conversation around my cancer, connor is sad that other children talking about me at school, I dont know what to say, its bound to happen. He admits he doesnt like the thing in my chest and is excited at me getting rid of it at the weekend. He asks me how it compares to our friends sisters cancer and then "gulp", papa's. I tell him its really different they couldnt fix papa but they can fix mummy, lets hope he believes me. Love him soooooo much, he went to sleep cuddled up next to me which felt nice but he is a wriggly monster so was bit worried about getting hit!

Now watching the election, my god if i see any more stats or show like performance, just get on with it I say...........

X

1 comment: