Sunday, May 16, 2010

24 days, 12 hours, 17 minutes and 55 seconds......

Until the end, yippee!

I promised I would write my blog warts and all but it feels a bit all warts today I'm afraid. Sorry folks.

Couldnt get to sleep until about 3am because kept having imodium moments and had to wait for it to die down.

Had another awful dream (how the hell do I stop those), this time i was stuck upside down by my foot being dragged round a ski lift and hitting everything with my head. I have no idea why I am having these dreams, I guess its better than trying to kill a rat with your bare hands but it was quite scary.

I promised myself I'd eat really healthily now I had cancer but given that I did that before and got the blooming thing I think my body has other ideas, fish and chips, lasagne last night and now pizza tonight, all the kind of things I would never choose normally but then i'm not eating much else so i'm probably craving the sheer stodge. Anyway I'm kind of going with the flow, being sick burns a lot of calories it seems.

Connor met up with a long lost friend this morning which was so lovely to see, it was like they'd never been away from each other and when his friend had gone i realised they'd been looking through an old photo album at pictures of themselves as very young children, it was so sweet like two old men reminiscing. We also had a lovely afternoon watching prince caspian cuddled up on the sofa so all of that wasnt so bad but then I needed to have a sleep as was exhausted and this evening I seem to have gone downhill rather rapidly.

Feeling sick, dizzy every time I stand up (think the blood or blood pressure have gone), got a thumping head, bloody nose and the burning oh and the molting of course lest we forget. And I have to go back for more tomorrow and the day after and the day after, god give me strength. Right now I just cant face the thought but I will pick myself up again and get through another day tomorrow. I cannot wait to kill off this little bastard inside me, thats all that is keeping me going tonight.

Sweet dreams all.

P.S. Just did something cool that cheered me up no end, i set up my igoogle page and added a countdown! 24 days, 12 hours, 17 minutes and 55 seconds until end of this god awful treatment at the last visit....

X

No comments:

Post a Comment