Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All cuddled up!

With my little boy, ahh so cute, big cushion down the middle of the bed this time so he doesnt push me out, little monkey! Dont you just love them when they are asleep, love him anyway but uber cute when he's asleep and sooo cuddly.

I dont like these injections one little bit, Dr Essapen might think I needed them, but I reckon it was just to give me some real pain. Lady Nurse did it today, she wanted to put it in my stomach, no chance I was letting her near my stomach so it was the other leg but it hurts so much I cant tell you and they make me feel sick (again I hear you say, is there anything that doesnt!)

Another couple of visitors today, more flowers and lots of yummy biscuits, thanks girls! Having such lovely girly chats every day, really enjoying it ;-)

Felt very dodgy towards the end of the day and had to have a little lie down and then Connor woke me up to put him to bed, even though I was already there. We read spongebob together, of all things Connor wants to read that to me every night. I am desparate to read Harry Potter or something cool like lion the witch and the wardrobe series but no we got to read Spongebob, honestly what went wrong. Maybe one day my son will want to read a "proper" book but not any time soon me thinketh.

Hubby did a nice thing for me today, I am going (in wheelchair as walking very far is quite painful these days as is wearing anything resembling normal clothes, thank goodness for hot weather and floaty maxi dresses) to Black Eyed Peas Concert on Thursday and he's been talking to the management company trying to get me to meet them. Bless, that was such a sweet thing to do, I absolutely love the BEP and am very very excited to go. Nothing (well almost nothing) is going to stop me going, just hope my immunity is up to scratch as sure I'm not really supposed to mingle with crowds. Like I said just try and stop me. Hoping I will have some hair left by then, was having really girly moment today thinking what on earth can I actually wear, tell you one thing it wont be and thats jeans. Oh dear they are my staple attire, unless i have some very very baggy ones they just wont do at all.

Well another day, another dollar as they say, time is gradually passing and every time I write my blog its another day down.

Only 15 Days, 13 Hours and 50 Mins to last treatment now, tomorrow will be the magic 14 number which means only two more weeks. Yippee.

Off for more Connor cuddles now. Night
x

No comments:

Post a Comment