Monday, May 17, 2010

23 Days, 15 hrs and 57 mins to go....

Been down in the dumps today, bad evening yesterday which didnt start me off well but at least I didnt wake up remembering my bad dream although I'm sure I had one!

Calls and more calls this morning. Radiotherapy was a cool 3.5hr round trip, blooming fantastic, they had a suspected fire alarm and evacuated everyone half dressed, fortunately I turned up just as they were letting people back in but of course by then we were massively delayed. The walls of the place really are depressing, like some kind of prison. I made the radiographer laugh though told her I was going to give her a load of pubes on my wax as a present for being so mean to me ;-) Sorry, gross I know but thats the truth of it so you just got to laugh otherwise I would have been embarassed about doing it and I just cant stop myself molting. I asked her if anyone gets away without split skin and really bad soreness and she said, not going to lie to you, no they dont. Great!!! The dizziness at least has diminished a bit but still got mega headache and botty well I'm starting to relate to the pooing razor blades comment.

Early early appointment with Consultant tomorrow and of course have to go back again for another appointment later. Boy am I gonna moan at her, no doubshe'll take my blood, get her own back on me!

I had to cancel someone's planned trip to come round to see me tonight, I feel really bad but I really really couldnt face it, hope I'm better by tomorrow as Michelle and Natalie coming round, going to go to bed early so i can pull myself together. Connor asked to sleep with me tonight so I dont want to miss a minute of precious cuddles, sorry Daddy but you're out so Mummy gets sleeps, he was worried about banging my chest so we have a pillow in the middle of the bed, ahhh love him.

Night all.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment