Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sun, Sun, Sun!

Hi all,

well not a lot to report since my great friday! Basically a normal weekend, how exciting just to have one of those. We had double picnic yesterday, one at Connor's sports day and the second in a rather nice garden at a house in Windlesham with some of the friends from school. A really lovely day and evening lounging around being "normal", at least the mozzies dont find me too attractive these days which is a bonus.

Just spent a blooming fortune online indulging my sons interest in cricket much to his dads annoyance and looking at fitness boot camps at the grove, just up my steet I really fancy that as a way to get back to fitness, never one to do things by halves ;-)

What does the week ahead hold? only one doctors appointment with Mr Taylor to review my ovaries and hormone levels and some treatment for my back which is killing me. Hopefully a new car before the sun leaves us, (not so sure about the black jack now after our shocking performance today), and a team meeting in Bournemouth!

looking forward to it, every day is another day under the belt and closer to getting the all clear hopefully....

Night Night
x

2 comments: