Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Four Peach Walls!

That is what I have been looking at for the last 4 days and I am finally going completely ga ga. Dr Essapen prescribed a little bit of fresh air this afternoon so I managed to squeeze my nappy in my joggers and get outside for a little bit which was my big excitement for the day. No Leona Lewis tonight for me and no Royal Ascot tomorrow but I've just placed a couple of bets online from my Grand National winnings trouble is I shall be in surgery and miss some of the races but anyway next best thing. I hope I win, that will seriously cheer me up ;-)

Rather uneventful day really as just waiting for Dr Lopez to remove the portacath now which he couldnt do until tomorrow afternoon otherwise I could have already gone home. Anyway I'll be home by friday morning so only two more sleeps. Just one thing to mention, my body truly is unbelievable, after all the stress its been through I still got my period (sorry guys) like clockwork today, I mean what is that all about, havent I had enough. Just goes to show doesnt matter what the doctors tell you sometimes your body has its own ideas.

Feel like finally turning the corner(ish), starting to feel frustrated about things I need to do which is always a sign, long may it continue. Hubby and I getting very stressed about me being in hospital again for so long its very upsetting but soon be over, have a lovely day tomorrow Hubs, sure you will drink one or three for me!

Night all.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment