Friday, June 11, 2010

I am not laughing any more!

Bloggers i know they said it would get worse but this is ridiculous!

Now leaking constantly on to my clothes so look like I've wet/bled/shat my pants, take your pick. Totally grossing me out and very very degrading, I dont feel human at all today, my body is not my own and I have no control. Weeing is getting worse than No. 2's on the pain richter scale, no idea why but it just is. Putting me in a very bad mood, which I wanted to take out on Porsche, annoying pricks, I obviously collect hard tops for convertibles, dont even get me started its a long and boring story but they are still dicks whichever way you look at it!

Had a lot of my hair chopped today, hubby didnt sound very happy on the phone when I told him but needs must, too much had fallen out to keep it as it was, it will grow back, eventually. Honestly its not that bad hubby it's almost past my ears already. Ok Ok I really am only joking it is actually just longer than my shoulders but it was a lot to lose. I dont like it as much as before, no surprise there though, no wonder I feel a minger today. ;-)

Promised myself I'd try and stay awake until connors bedtime at least but failing abismally, need a snooze, help, I have turned into a little old lady.

Thank you to everyone for the cards and gifts today. (Sheila, Jez and Mandy, Neville & Ann particularly), bless you all, thank god for nice pressies keeping me going.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment