Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Final Countdown!

Hey bloggers,

well the most excitement I've had since my last blog is an ice cold stiff rod between my legs! yes thought that would get your attention, smutty lot I know what you were thinking (and I needed to get the humour back in my blogs, I'm depressing myself reading them back), alas it was just a cool bag thing out of the freezer with a flannel wrapped round to try and aleviate the pain, well numb it to be honest. Even the tinsiest No.2 has me in a cold sweat and bauling my eyes out. Sorry to keep on but honestly you have never experienced such pain, for the girls I can only describe it as having serious red raw sunburn plus cystitis down there and then giving birth with no pain relief through your back passage. For you blokes well clearly nothing as bad as any kind of man pain so you already know pain worse than this right ;-)

Had to have quite a bit of sleep after this mornings toilet trauma and woke up to find the household fairies (aka Betty and Hubby) had been busy cleaning out the summerhouse, hubby cleaned the windows and everything. Well done my darling, he's had a tough day, I know he's been crying secretly because I saw him and my heart is so sad for that so for those of you reading that know him, please give him a hug or a kind wish tomorrow because he really needs it as much if not more than I do right now!

My boy came to cuddle me tonight, I'm always very excited when he chooses to do that, so cute but he's covered in nasty bites bless him, funnily enough I am normally too but right now I could lay naked in a room of mossies and I dont think they would be interested!

Pretty much confined to bed now as movement is pretty unbearable, particularly up and down stairs, so certainly will need to get around in a wheelchair. A VIP person from work lent theirs to me, couldnt have come at a better time, I shall enjoy plonking my bottom on it tomorrow, hope hubby doesnt drive it the same way as the car.

Only 4 more treatments folks, I know it will hurt afterwards but at least i wont have to go to St Lukes any more, I really really cant wait now. Even better my countdown clock says 3 Days (yes only 3), 13 Hours and 6 Mins.....

Night Night
x

1 comment:

  1. You're an amazing woman Tania, and Philip is a lucky man :-). Hang in there and don't lose that great sense of humor. Hope to meet you soon.

    ReplyDelete