Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cheered Up!!!!

Can't keep me down for long, thank god I did not want another day feeling like yesterday or to write another down and boring blog, i might lose my readers ;-) actually no different in the appearance or feeling stakes i'm just dealing with it better today.
So I'm sure you are all glad to hear that and now you are going to ask why???? Well for those of you that always picture me as some glamorous lady I got to tell you that granny knickers and pads with wings are seriously underestimated and my life got a lot better this morning once I had them both on, although i need ultra ultra long which they dont do so its kind of which end do you do, take it in turns maybe ;-) I know too much information but you should know me by now, my bits have been more described and looked at than I care to mention since this process started so I'm pretty desensitised to the whole thing at this point so sorry If I'm still grossing out you boys.

Today has been very nice for various reasons:

* Hubby although I've missed you I've loved the texts especially the one saying you'd woken yourself up with your godawful love cats alarm tune which drives me mental, that made me giggle, I would not want to be in your head right now, I feel your double hangover already!

* Nana Betty has had us all in fits with her as I shall call them "bettyisms", lubai rather than dubai, putting washing gel tabs in the softener drawer to do the washing, shouting for lumley to come in and wondering why she didnt come when in fact she was sat at our feet the whole time, get the gist, its a laugh a minute bless her. She's horrified to think I'm posting it all on here, thank goodness she hasnt got a computer at home but just in case Mark prints them out for you Betty its all meant in the loveliest way, its been so lovely having her here you should all get a Bettys teasmaid ;-)

* Seeing the other betty's face when she opened the pressie I bought her this morning, yes I know another pressie I really am the best boss in the world ;-) ;-)

* Clean sheets and a shower - I told you the simple things in life.....

* Opening more cards from people that care and a lovely rose bush - thank you sophie and family.

* Having my lovely girlfriends round to keep me company and look after me, thank you Amanda and Amanda

* Seeing my little boys excited face when he discovered he could have a couple of his mates to stay for an impromptu sleepover - we are still trying to get them to sleep now, they look so cute all in a line, chatting away, not being naughty just chatting, lord knows what about, girls probably

* I'd love to add watching the football game to the list but personally apart from minute 4 I found it all rather boring and no I dont personally think we played that well no matter what the commentators would have me believe - especially when they are french!!!!! Much more fun was watching Nana Betty's face when John James started talking about "how long he lasted" or more to the point didnt, on Big Brother. Priceless. Bless her I'm sure its been a real education sitting around us all day.

So now time for sleep, for once Connor is in his own bed so I can be a starfish tonight what a luxury.

Hope you enjoyed the blog.
Night
x

No comments:

Post a Comment