Friday, June 4, 2010

Proud!

Proud mummy today, my boy and my hubby had such a nice day together today at the office and kept leaving me little messages on facebook, it was really sweet and then they came home and ripped up the old patio. Awesome work boys. Met up with my old friend Tania (yes she really does have the same name as me) and had a chat which was really nice, now got a barbie to go to tomorrow night, we are so lucky ;-)

I had tears in my eyes after she left and no it wasnt because I'll miss her before tomorrow its because I am basically pooing whole jagged pieces of glass now, its ripping my insides, I could not hide it even from Connor bless him he was so attentive but I was literally screaming in agony. Hubby really looked after me though, I feel like some little helpless old lady, cant walk, cant even go to the loo on my own these days, but inside this week helpless exterior beats a hard as nails 18 year old (i know in my dreams). I will not be beat, downed my morphine shot with a paracetemol chaser (they work better together apparently) and watched britains got talent with the boys. Snuck in a chocolate bar, yummy and now in bed rather early but really struggling with pain and staying awake. Tomorrow is another day and I get the chemo removed (yippee) and more radio (not so yippee) but after tomorrow morning it will only be four more treatments ;-)

5 days, 15 Hours and 8 Mins left, wow it really is getting close now.

Have a great weekend all.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment