Friday, June 25, 2010

Fantastic Day!!!!!

Bloggers started off rubbish yesterday, osteo said he's seriously worried about my back further up because of all the trauma I've experienced but by the afternoon I got to tell you I was so chuffed, went for my review with Dr Essapen yesterday and she was smiling and so was I despite the awful traffic into Guildford!

No more antibiotics, no more anti inflammatories and no more tummy liner pills. Yippee that just leaves application of cream...... I was almost speechless, just like that, I know its not over (full body MRI and CT scan plus biopsies in a monthish) but no bloods, no more treatment just a little looksy. She couldnt believe how quickly I was healing, she said she has a lady at same stage and she is just nowhere near as good as me and I've had the infection as well. I am truly a superwoman, I could have jumped for joy.

We had a laugh over the fact I've dealt with everything so well but couldnt bear to take off the scabby steristrips where they removed the portacath complete wimp where that is concerned, Dr Essapen did it for me so now I have a nice square mark where it was, dead attractive! Oh god I've got the hairy stitch again, hubby keep away.......

Today was also the 5th anniversary of lovely Betty being with us, we were very naughty we went for some dinner in the local pub (the boys went home after a bit, think Hubby might have had a tinsy hangover from the night before) and drank a bottle of wine and two glasses of champagne to celebrate our happy day and then walked home, in clogs of all things! Great suggestion Betty but now have a whopper blister on the bottom of my foot. We might have been a teensy bit drunk, we were eating ice cream, chocolate all things naughty always a sign that we've had a couple. It was so exciting, havent been able to do that for a long time, I'm sure I shouldnt have but it was good for the soul.

So all in all a very very good day oh yes and the patio is finished, boy it looks cool, cant wait for the jacuzzi to turn up, can you tell I'm in a good mood ;-) Another reason, its friday morning and I've done the number for the week already with some good upside for the week, yippee thank you team.

Cheerio for now, more workies and then guess what, yes you know, Mr Quaile, another hospital visit for me, lovely.

X

2 comments: