Saturday, June 5, 2010

Broken Glass?!

Hey bloggers,

sorry again for not doing blog last night, becoming a bit of a habit but really do seem to be struggling to find the words to write last thing at night these days.

I had double portion of broken glass No.2's last night, It honestly felt like it was ripping my insides out and then was even worse the second time, so I am going to have to rethink eating normally at this point, I just cant cope with it so snacky, liquid diet for me for the next couple of weeks until it starts getting better. I took morphine, paracetemol and all sorts and still must have been crying for at least half an hour afterwards. Then it was itching like mad and I itched and the skin came off, yep I know what you're thinking, that's enough information thank you tania, I think so too ;-) Needless to say sleep was a very blessed release last night.

The pain has woken me up early this morning so I've stuck another load of medicine down my neck and hoping I can doze off again. Connor has a football tournament bless him so that will be him disappeared for the morning. He was playing cricket with some older boys until it got dark last night love him so hope he's not too tired.

Caught up with some old friends last night which was lovely but I think thats probably my last evening outing for a couple of weeks. Time to look forward to things post treatment and post pain.

No more chemo though and only 4 radiotherapy treatments, I am so excited I cant tell you. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow in a weird way because it signals the start of the last week.

Yippee. See you later.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment