Monday, June 7, 2010

The number is Three!

Bloody hell, sorry for swearing but just had to write this all again from memory well its roughly as I remember it as somehow managed to send my browser forward and the page was empty when i got back, grrrr!

Yes bloggers only three more treatments, radiographer said it looked so bad today she didnt think it could get any worse, thanks a bunch! They love putting the wax in, god that hurts.

Had to go in wheelchair today too far to walk, my arse has now been where pauls has been ;-) Anyway thank you very much, dead posh and thank god for the big fat cushion on it. Not sure about my chauffeur though, kept letting go of the handles cheeky sod, thought he was being funny as i veered off the kerb. Dont worry I didnt really but it was close......


Spoke to pain nurse today as she doesnt think i'm doing so good on the pain front, going to prescribe me some more drugs, yep, this time morphine lollies of all things, bet they dont come in nice flavours either though. Apparently its quick acting so I can have a quick lolly and then do a pain free poo, yeah right I doubt it but anything is worth a go. She was really nice, she said I still looked gorgeous, no wonder I liked her ;-) Anyway wont get that until the morning so double morphine tonight, yum yum, I could have been at Bon Jovi but this is so much more fun, not!


My aunt came round this afternoon with some nice pressies she bought back from France, lucky me.


Been in bed the rest of the time, now have splitting headache and need to take some drugs, in fact thats probably why i have the splitting headache and then sleep, have to leave early to see consultant tomorrow. More bloods, at least got nasty white blood cell injection out of the way today, in my poor tummy this time ;-(

Very bored of being sick I just want to do something normal like go for a girly drink or go to the movies or just wee without being in pain!


2 Days, 13 Hours and 56 Mins. Can you believe it, people keep asking me what I'm going to do after I finish the treatment, i mean I cant just end the blog, people keep reading it like the news or something. Well I will keep letting you know updates for sure, whether it will be every day, who knows, maybe depends on how exciting life is after but it doesnt feel like it will be the same. I shall almost be sad.

See you tomorrow bloggers.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment