Sunday, June 20, 2010

Party Party!


Amazing what a bit of bronzer and a pair of jimmy choos can do for you, and no I dont mean Phil has got either of them on in the picture above although he did buy me the gorgeous shoes, good job I was sat down all night though ;-)

Laid in bed all day so I would have the energy to go to Annabelle and Nick's party last night. It was so lovely to see everyone and feel relatively normal, we got back quite late hence the lack of blog, sorry about that.

We really had a laugh particularly with a certain couple of apps on the iphone - fat and ageing booth I think they are called you can even do them both together as demonstrated by Phil above. Ok hands off ladies, dont all rush at once!
Talking about Phil he told me he did two new things yesterday, one which will definitely never be repeated, hopefully the other one will ;-) First he was in the winners enclosure at Royal Ascot (best turned out, ok that was the horse). Dave's horse did pretty well, leading all the way until the end bless him. Secondly Phil was at Royal Ascot and didnt have a drink, of course you can guess the one which isnt going to happen again at this point ;-) He did only pop in for the one race otherwise it really would be a miracle. Anyway v, v excited he was and so was I as I had an each way bet at 22/1!
Connor has gone off to a very cool kids party, at Hamleys no less so he was very excited, dont touch the hair I think would have been his moto this morning. He keeps waking up in the morning and giving me little kisses on my face, ahhhhh, gorgeous not so little boy!
Well bloggers not a lot to report, unfortunately for Phil I'm not up to that much today, an evening out and I'm just completely pooped, do you like the pun, yes still got the problems with going to the loo, its got to get kinder at some point don't you think. Lets hope its this week as I think my car will come after that and I want to be well enough to drive it and then we're into last month of the year at work and I need to help the team kick some ass ;-)
Cheerio.
T


No comments:

Post a Comment