Thursday, June 17, 2010

No more!

Hey bloggers,

No more portacath, no more chemo, no more radiotherapy, no more peach walls and no more cancer (well here's hoping) and a darn sight more champagne, thats what I am thinking tonight.......

Cannot wait to get home tomorrow I think my botty is stuck to this bed and I'm going to have to prise it off at this rate. Didnt do bad though at racing, just a little bit ahead on the day but I really did miss being at Royal Ascot togged up with my hubby and friends, never mind you just wait for next year

Watching tiger woods story, hurry up, lets get to the juicy bit before i doze off, not a mistress in sight yet ;-)

I now have a really nasty bruise where my portacath was and where my old canula site was, sore and red, same stupid part time sunday doctor that I had when I arrived. Want my advice dont get admitted to hospital on a weekend. My bits are still sore but getting better so all in all I think I am finally turning a corner. Just need one more blood test and visit to Dr Essapen next week and then they will leave me a alone for a few weeks until I can have biopsy and scans etc.

Night for now.
T
x

No comments:

Post a Comment