Thursday, June 10, 2010

Anticlimax?

Hey bloggers,

Everything has been building up to this day, having the last radiotherapy and the treatment being over but it feels odd, like there should have been a thunderbolt of lightening or something but there is nothing, same old pain, same old itching, same old soreness, same old pooing broken glass, except now there is something new, the waiting....

Waiting to feel better, waiting to be able to do normal stuff again, waiting to get the all clear, waiting to do a wee or a poo without it hurting, that would be nice ;-) It's odd but every day I've been proactively doing something to kill the cancer and get better but now I'm not going to be doing that any more. Sorry I dont mean to be down and I'm not, it truly was exciting to finish the treatment but I so desperately wanted to be well enough to enjoy it.

Sound a right misery guts don't I, well sorry about that, back to today. I took my radiotherapy ladies a card and some choccies today, bet they dont get those too often, we were all so pleased to see the back of each other ;-) I cant quite believe I'm not going tomorrow and neither can my body!

Blooming pergola I ordered to go over the hot tub isnt in stock so now its 12.16am and I'm trawling stupid websites trying to find it on a shorter than 3 week lead time even on stupid ebay, I could swear honestly, whose stupid idea was it anyway!

Hubby off to Isle of Wight festival tomorrow, not that i'm jealous, wallowing around in a load of mud yuk, oh no of course no tents for him, anyway i'm having a girly weekend which I'm really looking forward too, more ice cold rods for me, tee hee, very soothing.

Night Night
x

No comments:

Post a Comment