Friday, April 23, 2010

Thought i'd never say this!!!!

Only joking of course but got to tell you my hubby has been so wonderful.......

I'm loving his little ways of cheering me up and my friends too you are keeping me, and him strong.

How cool that i dont have any appointments today only trouble is hubby trying to get me to do some exercise - yuk, big yuk I prefer dreaming about hot tubs.

As you can tell a better day today which is why i wanted to post this because i know i have some new little followers so you need to know its not all doom and gloom and you're all bloody right I am super super strong and i'm not going to let a little pain in the ass get me down. Boom Boom!!

P.S. Wondering why the nutella name, well its not because i like chocolate spread or some bad attempt at another botty joke its cos it was my nickname at school as my middle name is Nadella and it just felt like the right name, bit jokey, kind of not me because its not Tania. Hope that makes sense.

Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment