Monday, April 26, 2010

Another day down!

Phew got through another day, just been filling in 100's of forms ready for the next couple of days in hospital, soon i think they wont have enough space for me to list all my previous surgeries....

I am rather speechless today, I always knew Cisco was the best company to work for but today they proved it 1000%, the support in getting my surgery sorted with bupa on wednesday, well I am truly truly greatful. Gonna blub if i carry on thinking about it so I'll just leave it there.

Today was oncology, this was a posh depressing place with people attached to poison machines, could not wait to leave there, cant explain my pathological fear of chemo, i know and everyone is telling me the radiotherapy will be worse but its the chemo that is worrying me, anyway not as bad as i thought, only 4 days a week, as annabelle said thats nearly only half a week, great way to look at it so thats what i'm going to do. More blood, honestly does no one talk to each other, they all want their own piece of me.

Goodness the power of a blog, so many messages today with offers of visits and tea, bless you all and I do expect you all to come visit me, think i shall be like the queen taking visitors in my new pagoda!

Connor is getting a lot of late nights and now two sleepovers as we figured he didnt need to know about me being in hospital for the next couple of days, I'm worried that we are over compensating but just trying to make it ok for him and minimise the impact. He seems to be coping so well bless him, sure he's loving seeing all his mates so much. Admitted he quite likes Casey tonight, well cute.

Cheerio for now all, thanks for all the great support and for reading my blog, glad you are all enjoying it (well you know what i mean).
x

1 comment:

  1. You are a strong bird and your attitude is great! You might see my Dad in St Lukes every morning, he is there having radiotherapy at 8.30 every morning, he has 16 days left to go, if you see a bald, round 70 year old give him a poke, his treatment hasn't been as bad as he expected, hopfully that will be the same for you hun. Much love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete