Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ouch!

ok looking like i've been shot or something, bleeding wounds , a huge lump in my chest and my blooming arm is killing me, totally no idea why that is but feeling a bit worse for wear!

Betty and i had a giggle at least though (told you i wasnt going to lose my sense of humour) the nurse was asking usual admission questions and i said she lived with me but the way i said it made her sound like my partner (yeah yeah dream on guys) so we had a bit of a laugh with the nurse about that one. Betty's Bitch has got a bit of a ring to it though dont you think.

V. Nervous, starting to get pathological fear of everything to do with hospitals which i'd better get over by tomorrow morning.

Got some lovely cards at home waiting for me when i got back and a bunch of flowers, thanks Charlie and Clive, honestly you lot are brilliant. Getting worried if any of you get sick that i can live up to the amazing example you are all giving me.

No Hubby or Boy tonight, going to miss them both but at least i will probably get some peaceful sleep rather than being pushed out of bed and i wont be able to fall asleep with Connor and then spend the rest of the night trying to go back to sleep!

;-)

1 comment:

  1. Sleep long and late my friend and take a deep breathe tomorrow - then in 24 hours that will be another 2 things ticked off your list. LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete