Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hot Tub Tastic!

Yes hoorah the hot tub is now hot, hot, hot!

Phil's family came down from Nottingham last night so we all piled in it, phil had to get a bucket and take out some of the water as it was overflowing, not a very sophisticated solution but it did the trick. Champagne was made for hot tubs, lovely lovely and much needed after my week of exercise. None of my muscles hurt though, whats that all about, maybe its true that stretching before and afterwards really does help or maybe its because I havent done enough cardio, or maybe I just have buns of steel, uhhh no they definitely jello'd with lack of exercise. Of course what do you need on a friday night when you have been saintly with the exercise, thats it a huge big plate of fish and chips of course. I never used to eat fish and chips, what is going on with me.

Very proud of connor for completing his sailing week, he had a bril time, next week Slovakia, I cant believe he's going away without me for a week I will so miss him, my baby is nearly as tall as Nana already, he's monster size and absolutely gorgeous, and a complete cheeky monkey of course. He is in the hot tub as soon as his eyes open every morning he just loves it.

Work is manic and less said about it this week the better, a load of our deals didnt book in time to count for the week so all the pressure will be on the last week of the fiscal, fantastic.

I have my MRI scan on tuesday morning, I didnt realise that I had to have both, then apparently I get discussed by all the doctors and presumably at some point they will tell me what they are thinking.

Had a quite deep conversation with my friend the other day who also has had cancer, about chances of us getting through an avg life span expectancy without it coming back, I thought about not mentioning it in my blog but its the reality and you know me, say it how it is. We both concluded that you cant dwell on it and something is going to get all of us, maybe we just know what ours will be. On the other hand a lovely colleague of Phil and mine from the german office at work had a freak accident and died a few days ago, so you know what, just enjoy life, you just never know what is around the corner. Sorry didnt mean to be morbid there but I did want to show that even though I'm extremely positive you do sometimes think about the things that are left unsaid.

Off to amuse the family now, well I'll start with a cuppa anyway ;-)

Lots of love from

T

2 comments:

  1. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. for more detail

    ReplyDelete