Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy Blogger!!!

Another week bloggers, where does the time go, sure I had a week off but I really cant remember it now. Did I say somewhere in my previous blogs that I would slow down after all of this was over, no probably not knowing me, and just as well, I am a stupid workaholic. So many personal things and people I dont get around to, makes me feel bad about myself, managed to finally get a couple of cards in the post today that I've been meaning to send.

Had my biopsy the other day, he said there is now a dimple where the tumour was, most people want dimples in their cheeks but me I've got to be have clever and have one in my arse! gotta wait a couple of weeks though now to get results, I think its all good, thats what my gut is telling me anyway. Head things not so good though, left a message for the Oncologist, no response, she probably thinks i'm mad. I think its probably stress related, why do i keep focusing on what I dont get done rather than what i do!

Spoke to Macmillan today, she loved my story about the ring of fire playing while I was getting burnt at radiotherapy, how can you live without humour, anyway they are coming next week to talk to me, bit exciting and daunting at the same time, I mean I want to help but does anyone really want to hear what I have to say and what the hell is my hair going to look like more to the point (they are bringing cameras with them) ;-) Hairdresser is busy so I'm on my own! I hate my voice and my picture, not a good start, you never stop being vain unfortunately. I spoke to her about my scar, I am realising more as time goes on how traumatised I am by the stupid thing, more vanity..... We also spoke to the guy from the Kenyan orphanage yesterday, hubby is coming with me, I think we are in for more shock than we think, worse than our wildest dreams but hopefully it will give us perspective. Connor was asking where the tv will go, that is funny, sweet and shocking at the same time, we can build a whole house for less than we would spend on a tv, cant get my head around it. I have so much and I bet those guys would give me whatever they have, I am definitely going to do a blog while I'm there, probably a video one, if you know my hubby you just know its going to be funny seeing how he deals without tv, sky + and an x box!

Well bloggers off to bed shortly so signing off for now. You notice no speak of exercise, maybe tomorrow, wine was better prospect tonight and scoffing a bit of chocolate in front of hubby. Tell you what if I'm going to have to give him a £100 for not eating chocolate for a month (eating everything else in sight instead of course!) dont ask long story and stupid bet I should have known it would just mean he would start eating packets of ginger biscuits instead. I really need to start getting my monies worth, I've been way too nice............so far. x

2 comments: